Roadside Assistance when you need it!
About the Role
WHAT WE DO:
* Tire Changes * Jump Starts * Car Door Unlocking * Fuel Deliveries
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Motivated and RELIABLE individuals (prior experience not necessary)
* Must have a reliable vehicle
* Able to work independently
* Must have a flexible schedule
FULL TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!!!
- You can make more, but you won't make less as long as you work your scheduled shifts
- Paid $$ commission $$ per call, plus fuel compensation
- Company issued equipment
- Company supplied training
- On call for a minimum of 4 shifts per week (RESPONDING FROM HOME)
- Taking calls throughout Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb, and Dekalb counties as well as other areas of Georgia
- Employees MUST have a drivers license
- Employees must use their own vehicle - compensation given for use of vehicle
Mechanics or individuals who are mechanically inclined this could be the job for you.
Georgia Tech Graduates a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $650.00 - $1200.00 per week
As a Roadside Assistance Technician, you will be assisting disabled motorists with tire changes, lockouts, fuel deliveries, jump starts, and battery installations.
Education and Experience:
High School or GED equivalent required
1+ years of equivalent experience preferred
ASE Certified or other Professional Automotive Training preferred but not required
Required Abilities and Skills:
Previous roadside assistance experience.
Previous customer service experience.
General automotive knowledge as it pertains to jump starts, tires, lockouts, battery installation, & fuel deliveries.
Must have an up to date knowledge with your smart phone’s operating system and capability as it pertains to GPS tracking, mapping, and communication.
Ability to work independently and remotely.
Must have the ability to keep personal records of accounts and invoices.
Driver Qualifications Driver qualifications are as follows:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid driver's license with a clean MVR.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Must have a presentable vehicle that takes no less than 20 mpg.
Must have a smart phone
Compensation and Benefits: This is a commission based position. Various Commission Rates are offered for posting, mileage, off duty services, medium and heavy duty services, battery installs, emergency road service, in-house tasks, etc. We have an unlimited pay scale for mileage, as well as incentive packages based on your availability.
This is a very active on-call contract position. If chosen to come on board, you will have an opportunity to be partnered with a Company that has been consistently awarded for being in the top 1% of excellence among service providers within the nation for nearly a decade We are the highest paying road service Company in the industry.
About the Company
At Georgia Roadside the strength of our organization is our employees. Bringing together and supporting different cultures, backgrounds, personalities, and strengths creates a team capable of delivering legendary, lifetime service to our members. When we embrace our diversity – we win. All of Us! With our state-wide brand recognition, long-standing reputation, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.